SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT You are only 3 steps away from enjoying the newest online casino in the world.

1. Personal Information
First Name:
Last Name:
Date of Birth:
2. Contact Information
Postal Code:
Cell Phone:
3. Account Information
Email Address:
Verify Email Address:
Verify Password:

You are logged in as,   Logout
 Remember Me  |  Forgot Password?
Forgot your password?
Email Address:
Date of Birth:
twitter facebook
news Newsletter
Newsletter: Volume 2 Issue 38 twitterfacebook


Did You Know?

Everybody's Jackpot – It's your Jackpot too!

Anybody who's anybody here at Fly Casino has tried this fantastic Jackpot Game. But, if you haven't, allow us to share with you that the progressive Jackpot belongs to everybody!

Simply bet enough in a given day at the game to make sure you qualify for the community progressive jackpot. Even if you don't win the big Jackpot yourself you still can get part of it if someone else does!

The Mystery Progressive Jackpot is triggered randomly during main game and the player whose spin did that, wins 70% of the Jackpot prize. The remaining 30% are distributed amongst the qualifying players half evenly and half proportionally according to the total bets placed during the last 24 hours.




Top 10 Games

#1 Game of the Week
Streak of Luck

2. Sunset Beach
3. Cat Queen
4. Angel or Devil
5. Captain America
6. Iron Man 3
7. Great Blue
8. Thor
9. The Avengers
10. Battle of the Gods



Saturday September 20, 2014
This Saturday 00:00GMT until 23:59GMT, on your first deposit of $/£/€10 or more members are eligible for our exciting Your Choice bonus.

  • Deposit between $/€/£10-34 and get 150% up to $50
  • Deposit between $/€/£35-80 and get 125% up to $100
  • Deposit between $/€/£81-166 and get 100% up to $166

Use Promotional Code: BET25


Sunday September 21, 2014
Collect up to $/€/£ 100 free when you make your first deposit every Sunday during the month. You are entitled to receive a 50% up to $/€/£ 100.00 bonus immediately when you make your first deposit of $/€/£ 20 or more on any Sunday.

Use Promotional Code: SUNDAY50


Monday September 22, 2014 
Super 6X Monday! No, we are not kidding! 6X Bonus. From 00:00GMT until 23:59 GMT, all members on their first deposit of $/£/€40 or more will receive a $/£/€25 bonus. Claim it 6X for 150.00

Use Promotional Code: PART22


BIG Money Tuesday September 23, 2014
On Tuesday from 00:00GMT until 23:59 GMT, all members on their first deposit of $/£/€30 or more will receive a 120% deposit bonus up to 120.00.

Use Promotional Code: FLY56


Hot Seat

Voted our most popular promotion by our members, The Hot Seat Promotion is a guaranteed win. For each qualifying gaming day that you play you will be awarded with one Hot Seat Point. The more days that you play, the hotter your seat gets and the more cash you win. Play 28 days or more during the promotional period you WILL win $/€/£500.00!

Click here for details

twitter facebook FlyCasino

News | Terms of Use | AML Policy | Privacy Policy | Affiliates | Fair Gaming | Support | Responsibility Statement | About Us | Sitemap

banking methods

©2013 - 2024 FlyCasino ® All Rights Reserved. 18+ is operated by Backweb Services Limited, 6 Ioanni Sttlianou, 2nd floor, flat 202, Nicosia, 2003, Cyrpus, which is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Peak Interactive N.V. Age 18+ Only.

Peak Interactive N.V, Groot Kwartierweg 10, Livestrong Building, Willemstad, Curacao, the parent company, provider and owner of this website, is fully licensed and regulated by the Government of Curacao and Curacao Gaming Commission under Antillephone gaming license #8048-JAZ to provide gaming services. Age 18+ Only.


Confirm Password: